Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A Merry Little Christmas

 





Just wanted to include some more "Christmas Merries" for you to enjoy!

You can almost hear them singing..."Fa La La La La!"

 
Sorry... these guys need a closeup!

Snapped a picture of these adorable snowmen at my friend Deb's Christmas Brunch.
Aren't they precious? (ok-ok- I made a couple of them! But I love seeing my work
in my friends' homes! Makes me smile!).




This is one of my little Santas in his workshop.


One of the many wooden ornaments we hang on our tree. This was an important one...Cole was born-
and our family was complete!


This is my fuzzy little bird's nest I found hiding in our tree last year.
Its supposed to bring good luck if you find one!


For more of my work, you can find me on Etsy!


And... you can follow me on Pinterest!

 

0 comments: